Back to News
Important notice relating to the Prime Ministers Announcement 21st February 2022
Posted on 22 Feb 2022
Please note that we don’t yet know whether the rules for the NHS will change.
So, until this is confirmed, please continue to:
- wear your mask in the surgery
- keep distance when in the surgery
- arrive no longer than five minutes before your appointment time
- avoid attending for routine care when you have Covid symptoms
- tell us if you have Covid symptoms or are awaiting PCR results before you arrive for your appointment
That way we can keep all patients safe - including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised/weak.