09/09/2021 Flu update
This autumn the Flu vaccine for Rowan Tree patients is being administered for those that are eligible at centralised vaccination sites. We are also preparing the Care Home and Housebound visits.
The nearest site addresses to our practice are listed below.
WALTON – Heart Shopping Centre, New Zealand Ave, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 1GH
WOKING – Woking Shopping Centre, Commercial Way, Woking GU21 6GH
CHERTSEY - Chertsey Hall, Heriot Rd, Chertsey KT16 9DR
STAINES - The Hythe Centre, 36 Thorpe Rd, Staines-upon-Thames, Egham TW18 3HD
In the next few weeks, you will receive a text message with either a booking number to call or a link to follow to book this appointment. Please try and have your NHS Number available if possible.
Eligible cohorts this year include:
- Patients aged 50 years and over
- All children aged 2 -15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31st August 2021.
- Patients aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups
- Pregnant women
- Patients in long-stay residential homes
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
Click here for more information from the NHS about who should have the vaccine