Patient Participation Group
Join Our Patient Participation Group
We are always looking for people to join our team. You may have a lot of spare time or only a little time but we’d still love to hear from you! There’s no obligation at all, but do spare a minute just to drop us an email to say what you might be able to bring to the PPG.
Even if you don’t have any time at all to spare, just email us with “PPG” in the subject line of the email and you’ll then be in our wider patient reference group so that you can be contacted occasionally with information you may find useful.
What does your Rowan Tree Practice Patient Participation Group aim to do?
- Your PPG aims to encourage better two-way communication and feedback between RTP patients and RTP staff, both medical and administrative.
- Your PPG aims to provide better sharing of information between practice staff and patients.
- Your PPG aims to give practical support to the surgery.
- Your PPG works to encourage patients with positive ideas to join and contribute to developing the work of RTP PPG and the practice.
- Your PPG aims to help to encourage two-way feedback between patients and staff to enable the maintenance of good standards of service provided by the practice.
- Your PPG aims to be realistic about what can be achieved at local level, but still to identify those often small changes that can make a big difference.
- Your PPG aims to work constructively and in a practical way to help identify solutions and to work in partnership with the surgery, as well as with other relevant external organisations.
- Your PPG aims when practicable to help raise funds towards the purchase of additional equipment that may be requested by the professional medical team identified as being of benefit to RTP patients.
- Your PPG is not intended to be a channel for responding to specific personal medical issues.
We're always looking for new PPG members!
Please get in touch!
Click here to download the form to join the PPG (DOCX, 100KB). Return the completed form to the practice
Patient Survey 2015 (XLSX, 19KB)